It’s hard to believe but not a lot of people know about Estufa Fria. It is in the middle of a huge park Parque Eduardo VII and really a worth of a visit.
This place is big about 15000 square meters and with its statues, small lakes and fountains is a beautiful and exciting hidden garden in the heart of the city.
ESTUFA FRIA is divided in three parts – the Cold Greenhouse itself, the Hot Greenhouse and the Sweet Greenhouse. There you can find more than 300 different species, from China, Australia, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Antilles and Korea Peninsula, among other countries.
- Adults – 3,10 Euros
- Children and teenagers (6 to 18) – 2,33 Euros
- Students – 1,55 Euros
- Pensioners – 1,55 Euros
- Children under the age of 6 – free admittance
- Lisboa Card – free admittance
- Sundays and Bank Holidays until 14h00 – free admittance
- School groups with previous scheduling – free admittance
- Handicapped person and companion – free admittance